Monday, November 5, 2012

Lit Symposium

This past weekend, I attended the YALSA Young Adult Literature Symposium in St. Louis, MO. Such authors in attendance were: David Levithan, Scott Westerfeld, Patricia McCormick, Ellen Hopkins, Ilsa Bick...and many, many more! It was a fantastic experience. I feel that I made some new friends and definitely made connections. All of the authors, speakers, and attendees were amazingly friendly and passionate about Young Adults and the literature that they read (and will read). I definitely want to attend the next one. My computer keeps freezing up so I will post some of the things discussed on my next posts, but here is the badge for the symposium, along with a picture from my hotel - The Hyatt Regency at the Arch.
Here is the badge.

How close we were to the Arch.


1 comment:

  1. This was all over my Twitter, it sounded so interesting! Can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete